Buy in Bulk and Save!
Red Project Boards are a fantastic way to display some fiery passion for school presentations. Use 'em for science fair projects, current event displays, book report presentations and more.
Constructed of 2-ply corrugated cardboard, each tri-fold presentation board uses an uncoated, flat red display surface. The display surface works great with a variety of project board supplies like markers, pens, hot glue, and poster paints.
Don't Get Burned: Red project boards can provide a dramatic backdrop for science fair projects like the classic 'Erupting Volcano' exhibit. But the wrong red can overwhelm. These presentation boards use a darker, deeper red that doesn't detract or distract, but still brings the heat.
This trifold project board uses a gate-fold design with 12" wide side panels and a 24" wide main body, which folds down flat to 24" wide x 36" tall for storage. This item is sold in packs of 30 red project boards.
Due to size, project boards and header cards are shipped separately from the rest of your order.
*This item is not eligible for the Geddes Price Match Guarantee.
- Three panel gate-fold format
- Meets Intel International Science Fair (ISEF) requirements
- Durable 2-ply corrugated cardboard
- Non-coated, flat red surface
- Open: 48" W x 36" H; Closed: 24" W x 36" H; Side panel: 12" W
- Quantity: 30 pieces per Box
- UPC: 603250680987
- Display Size: not applicable
- Display Weight: 63.000 lbs
- CA Residents: Click here for Prop 65 information
For many more options, we ask you to take a moment to shop our thorough array of science fair boards at GEDDES School Supplies now.