You Might Have Seen Gel Ink Pens And Wondered, "What's So Good About Gel Pens?" Regular Ol' Ink Pens Are Great, But We (And Kids) Love Gel Pens Too. They're Not Just Colorful. There's Some Real Valuable Features In That Gel.
Usability Gel Inks Use Pigments Suspended In A Water-Based Gel. The Gel Doesn't Need Solvents To Stay Write-Ready. This Means Gel Inks Are Safe For Use On Photos Or Coated Surfaces. They're Also Far Less Likely To Soak Into Paper And Show Through On The Other Side.
Variety Gel Ink Is Intrinsically Thicker. This Allows For A Greater Variety Of Ink Colors, As Well As Ink Styles Like Glitter Or Neon. It Also Enables Their Use With Non-Absorbent Writing Surfaces.
Durability Gel Ink Pigments Are Lightfast (Resists Fading From Exposure To Light) And Opaque (Retains Color Quaility Over A Longer Period Of Time). That Makes Them A Great Choice For Writing That Needs To Last - Journals, Yearbooks And Photographs, Autograph Books And More.
This Geddes Ez Gel Pen Assortment Provide Kids (And Kids At Heart) With A Wide Variety Of Gel Ink Pens In Metallic, Glitter, Neon, And Standard Colors. There Are 10 Fun Ink Colors In Each Assortment Of Pens, Which Include Matching Caps And Built-In No-Slip Grips To Indicate Ink Color.
- Variety Of Neon, Glitter, And Metallic Gel Ink Pens In 10 Ink Colors
- Built-In Grip
- Ink: Red, Pink, Black, Green, Blue, Purple, Magenta, Green, Gold, Silver
- Cap And Cushion Grip Indicates Ink Color
- Writes Great On Colored Paper And Other Surfaces
- Quantity: 50 Cool Pens Per Display
- Upc: Not Available
- Display Size: Not Available
- Display Weight: 1.160 Lbs
- Sugg. Retail Price per Piece: $0.60
For many more products, we encourage you to take a moment to review our whole variety of cool pens at GEDDES now.