Buy in Bulk and Save!
GEDDES project boards provide a smart way for students to present reports, science fair projects, and current event displays at almost half the cost found in most retail stores.
Constructed with a 2-ply corrugated cardboard, each presentation board has a non-coated, flat white display surface for the interior face. The display surface absorbs marker and pen ink, tempura paint, and acrylic paint without bleeding or bending.
The 3-panel project board uses what's called a gate fold or tri-fold design. This means the side panels fold over the center panel, enabling presentations to be assembled at home, folded up, and carried to class or the science fair fully protected. Or, students can work on the presentation board in class, then fold it up for storage or transport.
Each trifold project board has 12" wide side panels and a 24" wide main body for overall dimensions of 48" wide x 36" tall. This folds down flat to 24" wide x 36" tall for storage. This item is sold in packs of 30 white project boards. Also available in yellow, green, red, blue, and black.
*This item is not eligible for the Geddes Price Match Guarantee.
- Three panel gate-fold format
- Meets Intel International Science Fair (ISEF) requirements
- Durable 2-ply corrugated cardboard
- Non-coated, flat black surface
- Open: 48" W x 36" H; Closed: 24" W x 36" H; Side panel: 12" W
- Quantity: 30 pieces per Box
- UPC: 603250656241
- Display Size: not applicable
- Display Weight: 63.000 lbs
- Sugg. Retail Price Per Piece: $4.45
- CA Residents: Click here for Prop 65 information