Buy in Bulk and Save!
The Black Project Board Header Card is a slotted title card that slides on to a student's open project board. Not only does it help create a winning presentation, the header card also "locks" the project board in an optimal open position to reduce tip overs.
Each heading card is made out of 2-ply corrugated cardboard measuring 36" across and 9 1/2" high. The front's surface is an uncoated, flat black that works easily with a variety of project board supplies like markers, pens, hot glue, and poster paints.
Key Benefit: The Black Project Board Header Card features rounded corners. The rounded corners are more likely to retain their shape and quality when compared to square corners, which tend to crinkle and peel apart over time.
Due to size, project boards and header cards are shipped separately from the rest of your order.
*This item is not eligible for the Geddes Price Match Guarantee.
- Rounded corners resist crinkling and fraying
- 2-ply corrugated cardboard with a non-coated, flat white surface
- 36" W x 9 1/2" H; 2" deep slots
- Quantity: 30 pieces per Box
- UPC: not available
- Display Size: not applicable
- Display Weight: 8.000 lbs
- CA Residents: Click here for Prop 65 information