Buy in Bulk and Save!
Black Project Boards are a great option for student presentation boards, science fair project boards, and display boards for current events or book reports.
Key Benefit: It's tough to paint or color a black project board, but it ends up being a great surface for student presentation that use charts, color photographs, paper cutting, or collage. The black color can really showcase great visuals like no other project board.
Constructed of 2-ply corrugated cardboard, each tri-fold presentation board uses an uncoated, flat black display interior. The display surface works great with a variety of project board supplies like markers, pens, hot glue, and poster paints.
This trifold project board uses a gate-fold design with 12" wide side panels and a 24" wide main body, which folds down flat to 24" wide x 36" tall for storage. This item is sold in packs of 30 black project boards.
Due to size, project boards and header cards are shipped separately from the rest of your order.
Custom color assortments are available. Please call us at 1-888-431-1722 to speak with a GEDDES representative.
*This item is not eligible for the Geddes Price Match Guarantee.
- Three panel gate-fold format
- Meets Intel International Science Fair (ISEF) requirements
- Durable 2-ply corrugated cardboard
- Non-coated, flat black surface
- Open: 48" W x 36" H; Closed: 24" W x 36" H; Side panel: 12" W
- Quantity: 30 pieces per Box
- UPC: 603250681014
- Display Size: not applicable
- Display Weight: 63.000 lbs
- CA Residents: Click here for Prop 65 information